Thursday, December 30, 2004

Everyone remembers their first...

Ok, so the blogging has begun! I have no excuse not to write, now. I previously did not keep a journal because I would rather type than write longhand, and now I can do that. Of course, blogging has been popular for years and I managed to keep from doing it (except for one post on lj a million years ago,) but I'm staunchly pro-crastination.

Currently, I have a job that affords me the time to make blog entries. It also affords me the ability to make my car payments, but just barely. It's a temp job and it ends next Tuesday, but hopefully another will come along with just as laid-back an attitude about internet usage. Hopefully it, unlike this one, will also start at a time more reasonable than six-fucking-thirty-in-the-goddamn-morning.

There is more to say, but I want to dink around with the blog's settings, so I'll stop now.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home