Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm still alive

My health is steadily improving. My lungs are actually filling with real air!

My relationship with Thomas is still going strong and we are very, very much in love. We celebrated two months together the other day, and he brought me a balloon at work that reads "Thanks for a job well done!" He's a smart-ass.

Work is going well. My stats are slowly improving and my confidence in my knowledge is growing. I've found my informational niche and enjoy being the go-to person for my peers on a couple of topics. I also got to see some hard work pay off the other day when I made a specific caller my personal project for a portion of the day and resolved a complicated issue, getting a charity account back up and running. It felt good to get the account functional, and to solve the problem, and to have been the only one to solve the problem so far.

My trip to NYC was pretty good. I got to fulfill 3 of my 4 cuisine procurement objectives, and see about 75% of the people I hoped to see. I got very drunk and left my phone in a cab, but I have my replacement and I'll survive the loss. I hashed twice while I was there, and it feels like New Yorkers do it all wrong (how's THAT for an exchange of loyalties!) I'll post about that eventually in my Hash Blog.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home