Monday, January 03, 2005

Bad news and good news

The bad news is that I've been robbed of my yummy, yummy conflict.

The good news is that Stephanie is not a grinch.

Here is the latest missive, from me to her:

Thank you very much for your email. I appreciate the way you handled this. I feel a lot better about it.

I'm sorry about your holiday woes, and I appreciate your apology and your intention to make it right.

Happy new year!

Jessica Bragg

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:37:24 -0500, Stephanie wrote:
> Jessica,
>
> I'm so sorry for not emailing you back sooner or getting you a gift from your Wishlist. I lived at home with my mother until just last week and was without Internet access for most of December. I have two younger brothers, and we all share the same computer. Incidentally, one of them got the computer 49 viruses! Unbelievable, but entirely true. I also just moved to a new college campus and installed my Internet connection only a few moments ago, thus I haven't had any access for the past month or so.
>
> I apologize for any bad feelings that you felt. I intend to make this right; you have every right to be upset.
>
> Keep your eye on your mailbox.
>
> Merry (Belated) Christmas,
> Stephanie

So, I feel a little sheepish, but not that much.

3 Comments:


I learned that I'm getting a present!

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 1/04/2005 4:51 PM

That no good deed goes unpunished? Anyway, I'm glad she's sending something out to you I hope it's fun. :)

 
posted by Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog @ 1/12/2005 7:04 AM

She said she was. There is still nothing purchased from my wish list. Frankly, I'm just glad that there is someone in the world less organized than I am.

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 1/12/2005 7:17 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home