Monday, August 15, 2005

Sorry about the delay

I'm really sorry it's been so long since I've updated, but here's what's been going on in my life to keep me from posting:

nothing.

I've just been sleeping a lot, getting sick of cream soups, and cuddling with my kitten.

Speaking of my kitten, here's a pic:



His name is Xander, as I've told you, but we've started calling him "puppy" because he exhibits puppyish behavior, like licking faces, romping hard, and rolling over too expose his very cute belly a lot.

As far as my progress goes, I've been cleared to return to work and am just waiting for my temp agency to straighten it out with the place where I was working before. I need to work because finances were hit a lot harder by recent events than I had foreseen.

I've also been gradually adding soft solids to my diet, and today received confirmation from my nurse that it's okay as long as I don't overdo it. Today I made some hummus, and it was heavenly.

Anyway, I've got a lot more nothing to get to, so I'll be going now.

2 Comments:


Have you had the kitten tested for brain function? I don't mean this to be mean, but by the looks of him, I'd say there's a 94% chance that he's a little retarded. Or Canadian.

Is he Canadian?

 
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8/16/2005 1:05 PM

It may be the positioning. That pic was taken while I was lying down with my knees up under the comforter, with Xander lying against my knees at like a 75 degree angle.

He is neither retarded nor Canadian.

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 8/16/2005 3:59 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home