Monday, July 11, 2005

Rememberies

We all remember:

Picture pages, picture pages,
time to get your picture pages,
time to get your crayons and your pencils!


But do you remember:

The story box, the story box,
there are no locks on the story box.


or

Hot fudge holy moly!
What's goin' on?


or

We wanna have you as a member of the Patchwork Family!
There' plenty to do as a member of the Patchwork Family!
We're looking for sisters, and brothers, and all sorts of others,
like nieces, nephews, uncles, cousins,
we need members by the dozens!
All kinds of people in the Patchwork Family!
We're gonna be happy as can be,
because it's certified and stated
that everyone's related in the Patchwork Family!


I've been accused of making that one up. I didn't. I swear.

4 Comments:


And don't forget:

Mission control!
Open mic night!

 
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/12/2005 9:50 AM

I don't know that one. What's that from?

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 7/12/2005 10:05 AM

And you call yourself a Homestar fan.

 
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/18/2005 5:28 PM

If it was from the last two months or so, I missed it. I've been preoccupied. I'm a terrible fan. :(

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 7/18/2005 9:21 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home