Monday, July 18, 2005

Upside down

Guess what! I'm getting sick again!

My tonsils never did get un-swollen from my last illness, and now a sinus infection is brewing. I spoke with one of my surgeon's nurses today, and she said that if it's not cleared up by the end of the week, they will cancel my surgery. I have an appointment with my primary care doc today after work to see if we can do anything about this ASAP.

If my surgery is cancelled, the world explodes. I already have my car payment deferral in the works based on my current surgery date, my mom already have plane tickets to come out and take care of me the first week in August, my workplace is all prepped to have a replacement for me starting next week, my autologous blood is already drawn, and I have no idea how I'm going to be able to cope with even more waiting and spazzing time. How am I supposed to heal when I am so stressed? What the hell am I going to do if my tonsils have to come out? That will mean a bunch of recovery time for that before I can have the gastric surgery.

The Powers That Be are looking at me and saying, "I don't think there's enough upheaval in her life. Let's fuck with it a bit more." Please knock it the hell off, TPTB! I'm full up!

1 Comments:


I am against all these problems you are experiencing. I demand that they stop happening immediately.

 
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/18/2005 5:26 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home