Wednesday, June 14, 2006

omgcute!



There are some ohmygodcutebabygeese at work, now. Baby geese are so soft looking, I want to cuddle one. But then it would poop all over me and the adult geese would bite my fingers off.

There's someone at work who was charged by a goose while walking on the path. He got a pretty funny photo of the angry goose with his cell phone. This was well before the babies were hatched, so that can't be chalked up to protectiveness - that's just typical mean-spirited goosiness.

I broke a thumbnail this morning. It split, but luckily not at the quick. I had to file it all the way down, but it didn't hurt. I gather from other people's stories that I got away lucky.

I was diagnosed with pleurisy on Monday. Every time I sneeze or cough, I get a stabbing pain in my chest. I would not recommend pleurisy to anyone shopping for a disorder.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home