Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The bad with the good

First the bad:

  • I am apparently an old fart when it comes to webdesign. I thought that if Erica and I talked through my design concept and she made the first page as a template, that I would be able to pick it up by extrapolating... but I was wrong.

  • I got bitten by mosquitoes at the site of my car accident yesterday. My left arm is a mass of itchy welts that I can't stop scratching and aggravating worse.


And now the good:

  • The start page that Erica and I did manage to come up with kicks several kinds of ass. I'm very pleased with the aesthetics of it, and once Erica teaches me some stuff tomorrow, I hope I can wrap my head around it better.

  • My Think Geek t-shirts arrived. They had a grab-bag deal to get rid of discontinued shirts and overstock. You specify your size and they send you whatever. I lucked out and got 4 kickass shirts that fit my personality, and one shirt that fits the personalities of several people I know. So for $24 I received 4 shirts for me and one for Michael.


So, I'm trying not to be mopey. I'm taking the bad with the good. I have to go into work tomorrow, come hell or high water. Then I go over to Erica's and learn some CSS. I hope that my balance improves, and I start feeling better. I'll try to keep you posted.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home