Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Two thirds, bitches!

Awww yeah! I am two thirds of the way to my goal weight. I've adjusted the goal weight upward by three pounds to match the upper end of the range for the lowest mortality rates for my height and frame. If I lose more, awesome. If not, the goal represents a significant milestone in better health for me.

I'm going solely by the readings from my own bathroom scale, since I can weigh myself at the same time of day in the same place. Readings from scales at my doctors' offices are always wonky because they are calibrated differently and the readings happen at different times of day. I have gone to an appointment with one doc in the morning and another doc the same day in the afternoon and had weights that differed by 8 pounds.

I'm still sick. I went to the doc and got a prescription for some knock-me-on-my-ass cough stuff with codeine (yum!), which I will take when I get back from the appointment I made with my psychiatrist to discuss changing my meds again.

Correction: I am going to take it now, because my wonderful husband has arranged to come get me and drive me to my appointment. Whee. Oblivion, here I come!

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home