Friday, January 07, 2005

Looking for static

Why is it so hard to find good geek-reference window clings for my car? I've searched all over the place online, and I can find the random one here or there, but nowhere that has 3 or 4 in one place (I refuse to pay outrageously high shipping on orders from multiple places.) Everyone's in a hurry to sell me stickers that will ruin my new car's bumper, but no one is interested in selling me a window cling that isn't sports-themed.

So far, my rear window has a Strong Bad cling, and an MST3K cling. I want more geeky goodness!! If anyone had any websites to recommend, I'd be very grateful.

1 Comments:


Well, I wouldn't say they're particularly geeky but I have a Happy Bunny window cling from torrid.

 
posted by Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog @ 1/09/2005 4:44 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home