Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What I have learned

I learned a few things in my first css lesson with Erica today:
  • I learned how to add rules for classes and IDs and stuff to a .css file.

  • I learned that the same content can look like any number of things when different css rules are applied, as demonstrated by the css Zen Garden.

  • I learned that everything I have ever done with HTML in the past has been clumsy, clunky, ugly, and furthermore, impolite.

  • I learned that this project is going to be a growth experience for me, if you'll pardon the pun.

I learned something at work today:
  • I was nowhere near aware of just how many of my coworkers got to rubberneck at my car accident on Monday. *sigh* (I took some pics in case you'd like to rubberneck, too.)

1 Comments:


Thanks, coach.

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 8/24/2006 10:49 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home