Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Some stuff

I have managed to be caffeine-free for an entire week now. This time last week, I was sick as a dog, and unable to eat or drink anything. For the days that followed, I drank water, ginger ale, and soup. Since I was already pretty much ahead of the game on dealing with caffeine withdrawal, I simply chose that time to quit. It's been tough, and I almost slipped once out of habit, but except for the occasional piece of chocolate, no caffeine has been consumed. I'm proud of me.

I decided to put my bumper stickers on magnetic sheets and put them on my car that way, to prevent damage to my paint from adhesive. I put the stickers on the magnetic sheets, and then found out that my bumper is made of plastic. I'm so very bright.

0 Comments:


Post a Comment

<< Home