Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Music

I've been working at a temp job with two other people in a small room. We're sorting some stuff and stuffing some envelopes and enveloping all sorts of things, and things are getting confusing so I'll stop this sentence!

The main point I've been working up to is that I have been forced to listen to American Idol singers on repeat all day today. I'm not being paid enough to endure this kind of torture.

I have to go now, so that I can gather some CDs and find a few that the other two will not find objectionable, so they'll let me play something different.

3 Comments:


Oh no, nothing is worse than the American Idol singers. I do watch the show, but I'm a much bigger fan of the primary auditions where everyone totally sucks. I'm somewhat less of a fan of the final 12, who still suck, but everyone pretends they don't suck.

Did you watch the Clay Aiken Christmas Special? (Why did I?) One of the worst pieces of television ever made.

 
posted by Blogger Dan @ 1/11/2005 9:16 PM

What did you end up bringing? What REAL music can American Idol fans tolerate?

 
posted by Blogger Jesster @ 1/22/2005 9:39 AM

They hated everything I brought anyway. The only thing we've been able to agree to tolerate is the mix station, but one of us is always dissatisfied with what's playing.

 
posted by Blogger Jess @ 1/22/2005 12:56 PM

Post a Comment

<< Home